A grocery cooperative built on the foundations of passion and purpose. Be part of the community, buy a share today. Ask any employee to learn how to buy a share or make a loan.
Tom Lohre, prepared this report and believes it true to the best of his knowledge and subject to correction at any time.
Fundraising Meeting Every Thursday in September and October at 6 p.m.
Next Meeting: Thursday, September 14, 2017
All meeting at: Immanuel Presbyterian Church
3445 Clifton Ave 45220
Meeting in the parlor room to the left as you come in through the stained glass facade. If you arrive late to go around to the left side and knock on the window.
Board Meeting 7 - 9 p.m. Monday, September 18, 2017
At: Immanuel Presbyterian Church
3445 Clifton Ave 45220
Meeting in the lower level.
Cincinnati enquirer article http://www.cincinnati.com/story/money/2017/09/11/food-fight-clifton-market-survive/609857001/
Audio of September 7, 2017 Fundraising Meeting
Clifton Market board erupts over future ALEXANDER COOLIDGE |
Audio of August 31, 2017 Fundraising Meeting https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1lRcsOZONQjWDEzZXA3WDRNNFk/view?usp=sharing
Clifton Market Shareholder's Meeting Saturday, August 26, 2017 https://youtu.be/975VVCKXxuc
170810 Board Meeting Audio https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1lRcsOZONQjWGszdkR5THo5eWs/view?usp=sharing
Clifton Market Timeline
Clifton Market Email Newsletter Archive used for weekly flyer email
Clifton Market Email Newsletter Archive used for Board News
Clifton Market Volunteers
Shareholders and Friends of Clifton Market
"We exist to create experiences, where passion and purpose come together!"
Keith Brock, Clifton Market General Manager
319 Ludlow Ave.
Cincinnati Ohio 45220
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Clifton Market as of September 13, 2017
• Shareholders may receive dividends in the future
• One thousand dollars is the lowest loan amount
• How will this impact my home value? Having an uptrend co-op grocery store will increase overall value of property in Clifton. The value of your home is tied to the quality of the community and proximity to amenities. Walkable and bike-friendly neighborhoods nationwide are trending in a positive direction. Full-service grocery stores are an essential component of a pedestrian-friendly community.
• Will I have to work at the store? No. Clifton Market will be a consumer-owned cooperative grocery store. This means a general manager and fully paid staff will be hired by the Board of Directors to manage and run the store.
• How do I buy a $200 share? Stop by Clifton Market, 319 Ludlow
Clifton Market; PO Box 20162;
Cincinnati, OH 45220